Saturday 24 April 2010

TULIPS

Still sitting in my conservatory, still enjoying the peace and quiet and still cruising blogland, once again found a great challenge from my friend Sharon and thought this card would be great to enter,  I made this card for a demo I did at In2Crafting on colouring techniques.  I used a Tulip brass stencil I had and ran it through the Cuttlebug to emboss it and then simply coloured the raised image with chalks - simple technique but very effective.
I'm entering into

Hope you like it :)
Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty your favourite flower I know!
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help out, I still keep finding new challenges. Love this card, it is so simple bu looks so fag. See you soon Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like it...Very pretty, thanks for joining us at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails