Wednesday 28 April 2010

EASEL CARD

Good Evening!!
Well .... I wasn't going to post anymore tonight and then I had a little look on my friend Sharon's blog and found this challenge Creative Inspiratons - Easel Card and have the perfect card to enter.  I made this card for my daughter's birthday from ... wait for it ..... our dog!! I know I'm mad :o).  The easel card is made using a scallop circle nestability and, once again, I can thank Sharon for this technique as she did it in a class and I thought what a great idea - so all credit to her.
I thought it would also be perfect for the challenge at Creative Cottage - Circles - I hope scallop circles count.
Thanks for looking :o) xx


10 comments:

  1. oh what a sweet card and the image is so cute huggies lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became one of your followers Beautiful cards.
    Please visit me http://www.cardsbythelake.blogspot.com
    I love visiting other blogs and getting inspiration.Have a Great day.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is soo cute and thanks for joining us this week at creative inspiartions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is beautiful Lynne, love that sweet image and your scalloped circles!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Lynne love the pretty colours and sweet image. Thanks for joining in this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge i hope you will join us again. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty :) Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynn, this card is very very cute!! Love the cicle!!
    Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Ahhh what good taste in cards your dog has lol! Love this little sweet image and gorgeous scalloped circles! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the little tabby on the edge :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails