Thursday 22 April 2010

BEAR WITH FLOWERS

Well I was just sitting here waiting for my online shopping to arrive and thought while I'm waiting i'll make a card ..... as you do!  I found some great challenge blogs and decided to enter this card into two of them - the colour challenge was DEFINITELY a challenge because I was way out of my comfort zone and not a colour scheme I would usually choose but ... hey .... it really works!!  The image is a digi stamp from Craft Planet coloured, as usual, with my trusty promarkers :)
Hope you like it xx
The two challenges I have entered are:


6 comments:

  1. aww cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a cutie he is...I love how you used the colours...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Lynne! What an adorable image, and you have coloured it beautifully! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

    xx-Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lynne. I'm so glad that you gave the colours a try because your card is fab! (It's nice to get out of that comfort zone now and again!). You even managed the checks too. The image is beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, colours are gorgeous and I love that cute little bear! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, Lynne! Such great colors and your coloring of the image is perfect! Great job!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails