Wednesday 28 April 2010

SHADES OF YELLOW

Hello everyone.  Well ... I finally feel a bit better today after not being well for a few days so i've made some cards to get my fix of challenges and it feels like ages since I was in my crafting corner and posted any but it was only Sunday!  This card was made with 3 challenges in mind:

I dont know how it happened but I sort of gravitated towards a yellow theme, which is a colour I rarely use, but it seem to come together well.  The DP is K&Co - Dollshouse and some spotty Bazzill, and i've made the flowers from an old "originals" Sizzix die I found in my drawer - Build a Flower.  The greeting was printed straight onto the Bazzill using Wordart and then punched out with a circle punch.  The Magnolia stamp is "sweet Tilda" and is, of course, coloured in with Promarkers!!
Thanks for looking :o) xx


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, what a gorgeous card. The image is so sweet and you've coloured her perfectly. I love the colour scheme and your flowers look fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again a lovely card. Do like the colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynn and great flowers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely cheerful card Lynne
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Lynn what a great card and the flowers are just super lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, what a wonderful and cheerful card you have made for this weeks challenge. Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lynne. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Your flowers are so lovely and I love the colour scheme you chose. Thanks so much for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails