Wednesday 28 April 2010

FUN IN THE SUN

Just a quick post before I go make tea.  I set myself a "challenge" with this card ... there were five challenges I wanted to enter so I had to make sure the card matched all the themes - after some playing around I was really pleased with the outcome.  The images are stamped from a clear stamp set from Kars, I cut the biggest scallop circle nestie and embossed it added some faux stitching and also highlighted the text (you don't realise how much you rely on design papers until you can't use them!!).  All in all think I achieved it.
Hope you like it :o) xx
and


9 comments:

  1. gorgeous card,the little boy is so cute,love the texture and stitching thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Lynne, This card is sooo cute! I love the colour choice and the embossing. Great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the monochromatic, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card i love love the image and fab colours. Thanks for joining us at the Sophisti-cats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Lovely image, he looks very cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo cute, thanks for playing at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Sophisti-cat.
    hugs, Moshie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely card

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sophisticats this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails