Wednesday 21 April 2010

ANIMAL MAGIC

Well, yet another sunny day and I have got all my housework and ironing up to date so I thought I'd have a little look in blogland and see what challenges were around - as usual my friend Sharon has led me to this challenge from Polka Doodles - Animal Magic - I know you will all think i'm mad but I always make cards from my dog Skye to family members - (it just gives me an excuse to make another card really lol) and this one was for my hubbie - I used a Little Claires stamp of a westie and coloured it in using my fave promarkers.

Hope you like it :o)

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Such a cute stamp! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, thanks for joining us at polkadoodles this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week with your fab project for our 'Animal Magic' challenge. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute image and a lovely card.
    Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles animal magic challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails