Sunday 25 April 2010

LITTLE GIRL KNEELING

Well..... its my second post of the day and I can't promise it's going to be my last lol - I've found all these great challenges and just want to make more and  more cards!!  I've had loads of digi images for ages but forget they are there - but have discovered lots of challenges involving them so I thought .. great .. I can finally use them - digi images are great because you can print them again and again and in any size you want.
For this card I have use a Charmed Cards and Crafts Digital Download along with pulling out my trusty Cuttlebug which, I have to admit, I haven't used to make textured backgrounds for ages so that was different.
The challenges I am entering are:


Thanks for Looking :o) xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne :-) Your card is just gorgeous, lovely put together and beautifully colour coordinated. Now you found us I hope to see much more of your work in the future x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynne.
    Glad you found us.Great card. Love the layout and like the colors you used on this one. Looking forward to see more from you in the future.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card love the cuttlebuggin!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely take of ICS#63 ! love your colors & the cuttlebugging !

    Thank you so much for joining in the fun with ICS this week !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails