Sunday 25 April 2010

BEST FRIENDS

I promise this is my last blog of the day !!!!

I'm still sifting through my digital images and digital image challenges and found the challenge blog for some digi images I downloaded a few weeks ago from Mo Manning and i'm so glad I did because they are great images and I had great fun colouring them in with my trusty promarkers.
Go find the challenge at


Hope you like it :o)
The mood i'm in i'll probably see you all again tomorrow .... think I might start Christmas ;)

6 comments:

  1. MMMMmmm I must have a go at using my stamp, that looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the asymmetrical layout...it goes very well with the image. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet.. I love your buttons.. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the paints and the pretty papers, love the "tilt" of the layout! Come back for more @ MO's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails