Thursday 10 November 2011

TOM & TILLY

Morning All
Bah ... it's a really miserable morning here in Essex :( and we had a power cut this morning which lasted for over 2 hours!!! No electric, no heating and worse of all NO LAPTOP!!!!
Anyway it's back on now thank goodness ... makes you wonder what we all did before electricity LOL
Just thought I'd stop by and show you a card I've made for my brother and sister-in-law for their Anniversary next week ....



I love this Mo Manning image TOM & TILLY .. I knew as soon as I saw it, it was perfect for this card :) I've coloured with Copics.  The "corner" is made using a Martha Stewart corner punch and the sentiment is one of mine and is part of a set of 6 LINE SENTIMENTS - EVERYDAY
Hope you likey and thanks for stopping by :)
Catch up with you all soon

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Lynne - great image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...so pretty Lynne and I love the colours and fabulous sentiment too hun....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I do like this image too! soo glad your well and getting back into card making hunnie.
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails