Thursday 17 November 2011

ANYONE FOR GOLF???

Morning All
Sorry ... was meant to come back yesterday and show you all the other card I made ...oooops!!!!
I have a really good excuse tho ... I was Christmas Shopping all day ... and I'm nearly finished!!! and then hubby came home and took me out to dinner .... fab day!!!!
Anyway ... here's the other card ....



Love this little guy ... it's part of the STAN COLLECTION over at DIGI STAMP BOUTIQUE and I've coloured him with Copics, DP is Fancy Pants and the sentiment is computer generated
Hope you likey and thanks for stopping by ... really appreciate it :)
Oh well.. seeing as I was out all day yesterday I suppose I better go and get some housework done .. boo!!!
Catch up with you all soon

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation Lynne love the colouring and beautiful image.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails