Sunday 27 November 2011

MIDWAY MASKING REMINDER

Good Morning All
Hope you are having a good weekend ... I popped out to a local craft shop yesterday who had their members day on where you get 30% off!!! Yay!!! Met up with Wendy Woo and had a cuppa too ... Fab :)
Oh .. and you might have noticed my new blog background .... was gonna wait until 1st December to put it on but really couldn't wait ... I'm in the Christmas spirit already lol ... decorations go up next week and I'm nearly finished Christmas shopping .. how great is that!!!
Anyway .... just thought I'd pop by and remind you that you still have a week to enter the challenge over at TOTALLY TILDA where the theme this time is:
MASKING
Here's another card to show you ... plenty more to be seen so pop on over and check out my teamies for their fab creations :)


Thought I'd keep the card nice and clean and simple so I could highlight the masking.  I've masked together two Tildas and a Magnolia presents stamp and coloured with Copics, keeping the colours to just reds/greys (apart from flesh/hair) and mounted up on red card.  The sentiment is from a Christmas stamp set I've had for years and I punched it out with the Stampin Up Decorative Label punch and then finished off with Bakers Twine and Gems.
I would like to enter :
I'm off to have a pedicure this morning ... love a bit of pampering lol
Catch up with you all soon

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I am getting better at masking. Great colouring and the little bit of twine is such a nice little trim.

    Your blog looks so festive and pretty. I like the blue. I can't wait to get some trim up around our house. Maybe this afternoon if our granddaughters stop by! Yea!!!

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne, love the red & white looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lynne! great colourwork and layout
    Thanks for playing along with us on Totally Papercrafts and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Lynne this is absolutely gorgeous I so love those Tilda images they go together perfectly I also love the colours and design a super, super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lynne - love the collection of images that you have used.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails