Monday 21 November 2011

TILDA ON HER CANDY CANE

Morning All
First of all ... I'm so sorry I didn't post this card yesterday ... I went out at 8:00am and didn't get home until after 10:00pm .. I was at the Christmas Show at the Ideal Home Exhibition, Earls Court ... and silly me forgot to do a schedule post ...Ooops!!!
Anyway better late than never lol .. 
We have started a new challenge over at TOTALLY TILDA where this time the theme is :
MASKING
Check out all my teamies to see what we mean and admire their fantastic work!!
Here's mine ...



I've used another one of my new Christmas Tildas and I've sat her on a Candy Cane and then coloured with Copics.  I decided to do a bit of distressing for a change and distressed all my papers.  I used a Kraft card blank for a change too :) and finished off with some PEARLS, LACE and a MISTLETOE DIE from Marianne :)
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it
Catch up with you all soon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable Lynne! Love the candy cane! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lynne this is excellent oh my word that image of Tilda sat on the candy cane looks terrific this is one top notch card and I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummy and I did wonder what had happened to you on sunday we thought you though you were midway !!! lol
    not to worry your card was worth the wait its a delight I love it
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails