Tuesday 15 November 2011

MR FIX IT!!

Afternoon All
Been a busy bee today ... I've cleared out my understairs cupboard ... I've never seen so much rubbish and how many coats can one family own!!!! LOL ... but it's looking lovely now :)
Then I made two cards for my brother's birthday this weekend .. one from Mike & Me and the other from the kids - here is the first one ... I'll be back with the other one tomorrow :)




As soon as I saw this Mo Manning image MR FIX IT .. I knew it was perfect for my brother's birthday as he loves a bit of DIY.. I've coloured him with Copics.  The DP is Fancy Pants and I thought the stripey bit looked a bit like wallpaper LOL, the sentiment is one of mine and was a freebie a while back at SENTIMENTS 4 YOU and the "drill" charm is from my friend Sharon's shop EWE 2 CAN CRAFT

Hope you likey ... here is a sneak peak of the second one I'll be back with tomorrow he he
Have a great rest of your day and I'll catch up with you tomorrow :)


2 comments:

  1. Such a brill card Lynne...great image and layout too....Oooh I likey the wee charm as well..! :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Lynne! A perfect "man" card. :D May I ask where you found that charm? I have just gotten SU!'s totally tool set and I would love to have something similar to use on my card. Any suggestions?

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    stampinsnoopy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails