Wednesday 23 November 2011

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

Evening All
Hope you all had a good day ... I've had my nails done and bought my sweets for Christmas .. now will they last until Christmas ... ooooh such temptation LOL!!!
Anyway .. thought I'd show you a card I made for a really good friend of mine Wendy Woo .. I missed her birthday :( but saw her last Saturday so she got a belated one ... better late then never eh??



This little cutie is from Hanglar Stanglar and I've coloured her with Copics.  The DP is from a My Minds Eyes paper stack that was free with a magazine and I used my new Stampin Up pendant punch to punch out of it too ... sentiment is from Stampin Up as well
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by :)
Catch up with you soon

4 comments:

  1. So cute Lynne....and I bet Woo loved it hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, what a lovely card - the banner looks so cute.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne my card was stunning! The picture is beautiful, but not as gorgeous as the real thing!!! Lucky me I get an original Lynne Salmon card!! Thank you! Tea, Cake, Goodies I can't wait! lol! Thank you for my lovely card! Hugs Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Lynne beautiful rich raspberry pinks they are so yummy and I like the pennant too (Haven't used mine yet thanks for the inspiration)
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails