Wednesday 30 November 2011

BIRTHDAY WISHES

Morning All
I'm gonna have a crafting day today .... yippee!!!!!
I've decided to get as many Christmas Cards done as I can .... I've already coloured a lot of the images in - just a case of making the cards now lol!! So I may be back later showing you what I've done :)
Anyway ... thought I'd show you a card I made for hubby to give one of his girls at work for her birthday ...




I love these SUGAR NELLIE DIGIS ... so beautiful!!! I've coloured her with Copics and mounted her on my new Sizzix set of nesting shapes ... (I bought them in September and have only just used them - shame on me lol!!!!), the DP is from a My Minds Eye paper stack and I punched the flowers from the same, the sentiment is one of mine and I've finished off with pearls and card candy
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by :)
I would like to enter :
I'm off to play :)
Catch up with you soon

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Lynne the image,the colors,the design and all the added detail is so wonderful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lynne...she is one of my fave images too...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne I meant to say in my last comment how much I love your new blog look it is fantastic, so is your card the colours, design and that image look so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails