Wednesday 16 June 2010

OLD TIME FOOTBALLER

Hi Everyone!!
Not a good day all in all :o( - I spent all morning at the hospital re: my ears .... again..... still not sorted out - getting very frustrated now!! Came home got ready for a 1:1 Cricut Class at In2crafting, got all set up and they didn't turn up!!! I waited for 2 hours!! Oh well such is life I suppose - but very annoying!
Anyway .... I'm on card no. 4 out of 5 for father's day - this one is for my father-in-law from my children - I bought this stamp set a while ago and have never used it - it is the "Flippin Men" range which has a front and back image of a footballer, a border of boots/balls and a couple of sentiments - I decided to do some different colouring this time using only the "Warm Grey" range of promarkers to give is an old fashioned sepia feel (the warm grey collection is a browny/grey), I then stamped and punched out 3 borders to follow the Passion for Promarkers sketch - the sentiment is computer generated and punched out. I am quite pleased with the effect - what do you think????
The Challenges I am entering are:

Lots of Love

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne
    what a day you've had. I also hate when people say they will come but then don't. Super card bu the way
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lynne ! I love the circles and the image looks stunning shaded in the warm grey. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lynne.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea using the shades of grey! It is a stunning effect! You missed the little visitors at lunch time as well! Definitly a bad day! Tomorrow will be better! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, loving that image and the shades of grey give it an "old" feel!

    Sorry to hear about your bad day, hope they have a good excuse why they didn't turn up???!!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, what a brilliant card. Your colouring is fab and the circles look great. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great interpretation!! Love the football background and image! Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, love the colour scheme! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab card. love the old look and your colouring. thanks for joining us at PfP this week.
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant card..love the old look..thanks for joining us at PFP this week..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynne,
    This image really made me laugh. Love your monotone colouring. It looks fab! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails