Monday 21 June 2010

ADVENT CALENDER

Hello everyone!!
No card to post today as I've been painting all day - good news is my kitchen is more or less done - just need a blind for my window and I'm there yay!!!!
Anyway .... looking through all my challenges I enter, I came across this one from Bah Humbug - A Child's Christmas, this challenge invites you to make something for a child - which can be a card .... or a toy ... or in my case an advent calender. I made this for my Great Nephew last December. It is a Karen Foster blank kit and you decorate however you like - I decided to do it bright and cheery as he is only 3 and I popped a chocolate santa in each box. The embellishment on the front of each drawer I cut on my Cricut machine - he absolutely loved it and the best bit about it is you can use it time and time again
Hope you like it :o)
Lots of Love

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne
    Love the Advent Calender, but really don't want to start thinking about Christmas!!! Your kitchen looks great and your cards are beautiful. I think you'll have to give me a lesson on my Cricut. Still haven't got round to using it much!
    Thanks for leaving me a message. I've become a follower!
    Lynne. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love it - wonder if you can still get those - I'd love to decorate one. Think I may google it.
    thanks for sharing something so special with us at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails