Monday 14 June 2010

BLOGGER AWARD

Hi Everyone
No card today - the plasterer has just left and i'm busy clearing up!! But I just logged onto my blog just for a quick scout around and found out that Sarah had nominated me for a blog award Click Here to visit her blog - its great!!!.

You have to say 6 things about yourself - 5 of which are not true and one is - try and guess which mine is?? and then pass it on to 6 other bloggers
  1. I always stick to my diets
  2. I have 4 tattoos
  3. I never hide my crafty bits away and then say ... " oh i've had that ages"
  4. I always stick to one glass of wine
  5. I never say .. "i've got nothing to wear"
  6. I hate chocolate
I'm passing it on to:

Cant wait to see what you write ladies lol!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne
    I think no 2!
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Lynne!! I will blog it as soon as I can think what to write...will have a think about this one! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails