Tuesday 15 June 2010

HAPPY HEDGEHOG

Hi Everyone!!
I thought I'd share with you my design team card for the June Challenge over at In2crafting this month - DT member Di is hosting this month with her sketch - scoot over, have a look at the DT cards and take part. I used my new Penny Black clear stamp set "Wonderful Day" and coloured him with promarkers, the DP is My Minds Eye from a freebie stack in a magazine, the flowers are a daisy punch with buttons from my stash .... while I'm posting it I might as well enter it into some other challenges lol :o)

The Challenges are :
Allsorts - Lace and/or Buttons (in my case buttons)

Hope you like it :o)
Lots of Love

7 comments:

  1. Ooh Lovely Lynne. Like the blue coloue very much
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lynne, love the cute image
    Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I adore the colours you used. LOvely papers & image xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Also like the other hedgehog cards.
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and sweet image!

    Thanks for playing along with Forever Friends challange.

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! Your hedgehog card is adorable!!! Love the papers!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends.
    ~♥~Poppy~♥~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails