Sunday 4 December 2011

TILDA IS WOW!!!!

Morning All
I'm up bright and early again this morning .. have a few chores to do and then we are putting up our Christmas Decorations Woo Hoo!!!!!! I'm still like a big kid at Christmas .. love the whole atmosphere of Christmas :)
We went out last weekend and bought a whole new colour scheme of decs for our tree ... can't wait to decorate it .... may even post a piccie later he he :)
Anyway ... over at TOTALLY TILDA  we are beginning a new challenge today ... when you first see the theme you may scream .... but believe me it's so much fun!!!
The theme this time is :
WHITE ON WHITE
NO OTHER COLOURS AT ALL ... no shading and not even a tiny green leaf lol .... The only colours allowed are Tilda's flesh and Hair
Pop on over and check out my teamies' creations for inspiration they are fab as usual :)
Here's mine ....




Another new Christmas Tilda lol ... I stamped her with London Fog memento ink to give her a softer feel and then "coloured" with glitter, the embossing folder is a Tim Holtz one and .. shame on me ... I've had it for ages and only just used it - perfect for this card though - I've cut a nestie circle frame to highlight the 25th, added some pom pom ribbon, lace and punched flowers to finish
Can't wait to see all your creations
I would like to enter :
Catch up with you all soon .. and thanks for dropping by :)


11 comments:

  1. Super card Lynne - the whole thing looks sooooooooooooooo classy in the w-o-w.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lynne...I love the look o white on white. Fallen for that embossing folder....how did I miss that one..lol!!

    Would love to see a pic of your tree.

    Take care of yourself

    Big hugs Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this lynne....love the embossing hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lynne this is fantastic I was so inspired by this card
    I've been and bought this embossing folder , I bet you've done wonders for the sale of this folder , your whole card is gorgeous darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne how sweet is this Tilda gorgeous take on the WOW chall theme..defo cracked it with this stunner love it.

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Lynne I do love this, gorgeous embossing folder and love the hints of glitter, hugs Liz xx

    ps enjoy your Christmas decorating,

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Lynn
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is stunning! love how you highlighted the 25! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful !!!!!!!!! ( from Belgium ) I also would love to buy the December embossing folder. I love magnolia's but 80% of the cards you see on the net is with too much embellishments, flowers and other stuff, I'm all fot less is more and that's why I just love what you did....Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooo I love... love this one Lynne, I will have to have a go at some white on white cards.
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails