Thursday 22 December 2011

AN APOLOGY, A CATCH UP AND AN APPEAL

Morning All
First of all can I apologise massively for being absent for so long ... Our son was 18 this a few days ago and what with sorting out that and getting ready for Christmas blogging seems to have taken a back seat ... I really don't know where the time has gone and can't believe that it's Christmas Day in 3 days!!!!
Today I'm making my Christmas cake and its smells divine :) then I'm gonna wrap some pressies later on :)
Cardmaking seems to have taken a back seat too and I've no card to show you but I do have an appeal to share with you ...
A blogging friend of mine / ex-teamie, Roberta from Prairie Fairy Designs has launched an appeal ... she is giving away a free digi and would like you to make a donation to the Canadian Cancer Society Fund .. she has someone close to her who is suffering at the moment and would like to raise awareness and raise some money ... every penny you donate will go to the fund
Here's the image ...
If you click HERE you will be able to find out all the details
Right I'm off to sort out my cake lol ... I promise I will be back at some point with cards again ... just gonna get Christmas out the way first ... oooooh excited!!!
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Catch up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails