Sunday 25 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOGLAND!!!!

Good Morning All and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!!!
This is a scheduled post .. and I hope at this very moment I am unwrapping pressies from Santa lol
Today is the first midway slot for TOTALLY TILDA "Thank You" challenge and here is mine .....



I love this Tilda together with this suitcase stamp .. I think they go well together :)   I've coloured with Copics and cut a "doiley" shape using a Martha Stewart Punch around the Page.  The sentiment is one of mine from a clear stamp set MINI MUST HAVES - EVERYDAY and I've punched it out with a Stampin Up oval punch.
Hope you like it ... don't forget to check out the CHALLENGE HERE
So... all that is left to say is .....
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL FROM THE TOTALLY TILDA TEAM ... see you in the New Year :)


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lynne...and I hope Santa bought you loads of lovely goodies hun...have a loevly day..big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Lynne.
    Thank you for all your inspiration. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
    hugs from Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Lynne, wishing you all the best for a happy, healthy 2012.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails