Sunday 10 July 2011

TILDA IS TOTALLY DISTRESSED!!

Morning All!!
Well I've just finished my ironing ... so the day is mine yay!!!
What's a girl to do ..... mmm let me think ..... CRAFT!!!! LOL
Anyway ... before I sneak off just wanted to let you know that there is till a week to run on the current challenge over at TOTALLY TILDA where the theme this time around is :
DISTRESSING
Check out all the fabulous inspiration - the TT girls have done themselves proud :)
Here's mine ....




I bought Tilda with Birdcage ages ago and have been dying to use her but couldn't think of the right challenge .. when I saw this theme I knew this was the one - I've coloured her with Promarkers
I used a kraft card blank and this DP is from Basic Grey Porcelain range - but unfortunately is discontinued which is silly because it's a favourite of so many peeps!!
Butterflies are a Martha Stewart Punch and the bird cage and sentiment stamps are from a Creative Expressions stamp plate
Now the flower ... the base of the flower is a Marianne Creatables Die and the middle of the flower is made with Seam Binding ... I was shown how to do this by a good friend of mine Jackie Da Silva ... check out her blog HERE  - so I can't take credit for the idea but I've done a little tutorial for you which I'm sure she won't mind me showing you how
You can get your seam binding from my webshop CRAFTS FOR YOU ... HERE
Oh well... I'm off now - hope my mojo is there ... have lots to make LOL
Catch up with you all soon


7 comments:

  1. Super card Lynne - the flower is fab.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love this flower Lynne, I have got to have a go at this, thanks for the tutorial.
    Hugs Di
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne
    I thought I was a "bit mad" as the DP is one of my all time favourites as well. It is pink, a colour I normally shun unless it is teamed with green ;0)
    Your card is fab and I can't wait to check out the tutorial.
    Hug
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Lynne love all the detail and of course Tilda looks wonderful, thank you for the tutorial on the flower I have bookmarked it so I can give it ago.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love all the details on your card.


    ~Cheryl~
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...but she's totally gorge...such a pretty card with beautiful papers and flowers :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - the DP is just beautiful and that flower with the seam binding is fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails