Tuesday 5 July 2011

FUN IN THE SUN

Evening Blogland
Just thought I'd stop by and show you a card I made for a class I taught a week or so ago "Here Comes Summer"


These bathing belles are from an unmounted stamp set by Creative Expressions "Beach Gals" and are available at my shop CRAFTS 4 YOU and they are in the sale!! and I've coloured them with promarkers .. the beach sign and sentiment are all part of the same set :) DP's are by CRAFT CREATIONS
I've attached the sentiment by threading BAKERS TWINE through the circle and then wrapping it around the papers :)
Hope you like it ... I think my ladies had fun making it!!
I would like to enter
Catch up with you all soon

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lynne....I have this stamp too and it's fabulous hun...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA, love it Lynne! very nice.
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Lynne - such a fun image.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great card, just love the soft colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Blue pinstripes always remind me of the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lynne! The colours you've used are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and god luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne what a fab card that image of the bathing beauties is great I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails