Thursday 7 July 2011

I WONDER ... SPOTS OR STRIPES OR BOTH

Good Morning Blogland
It's a miserable day where I am ... hope it's better where you are :)
Well ..... time has flown by again and it's time for another challenge at DO IT WITH DIGIS we had some gorgeous entries last time ... can't wait to see again this time!
The theme this time is :
SPOTS OR STRIPES... OR BOTH
so we obviously would like to see spot or stripes or both on your creations
I am sponsoring the challenge from my shop CRAFTS 4 YOU and there is a fab prize up for grabs for our winner ... check it out plus at the DT cards ... as usual they haven't let me down - just fab!!!!
Here's mine ....


This fabulous image is from Mo Manning and is called TWO ALL ... I love it ... it reminds me of my daughter when she was little and when she had a tantrum ... oh my those were the days!!! LOL
I've coloured her with promarkers and simply typed a sentiment added some spots and stripes and there you have it ... hope you like it :)
I would like to enter ...
Well that's all from me for now ... I will be back!! LOL
Catch up with you all soon

7 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute! Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you next week.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the sweet stoburn image and all the layers you used!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    P.s your blog background is so great and original!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby Card from the Queen Diva Again!! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet I do love Mo's images
    thank you so much for joining us this week at OSAAT
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super image - soooooooooo cute. Lovely card Lynne.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this card so much Lynne the papers, embellishments and that super image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne, oh i do love this card, the image and colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails