Sunday 15 May 2011

A SKETCH FOR THE BOYS!!

Morning All
Well .. can you believe it ... it's been two whole weeks since HERE COME THE BOYS was launched and what a response we had to our first challenge - WOW!!! Thank you so much!!!
Anyway .. it's time to start CHALLENGE NO: 2 and this time we want you to
FOLLOW A SKETCH ....
AND OF COURSE MAKE YOUR CREATION FOR A BOY!!
If you've never followed a sketch before you have to keep to the basic layout but you can re-size the elements or turn the sketch around .. as long as the basic layout is kept - if in doubt check out the fab DT cards for inspiration :)
Here's mine ...


I couldn't resist using one of my lovely Hanglar Stanglar stamps - just love this set!!! and I coloured him with promarkers.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts sentiment set ANYTIME MESSAGES and I've punched it out with the stampin up oval punch.  The DP is double sided by Fancy Pants and is called SHELBY
Hope you likey :)
Have a good Sunday and I'll catch up with you next week :)


9 comments:

  1. Ahhh... I do love these Hangler images! and love the challenge, so i'm off to have a go myself.
    Hugs always Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Hanglar card Lynne, love the colours on your card.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card Lynne and the colours are brill! Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on this card, and I love the little sentiment too! It's great to see the different takes on the sketch too, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab colour combo and a lovely Hanglar image.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne! I Love this card and the colours. Brilliant image! I'm going to have to invest in one of these me thinks! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lynne xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful and cute card! Reminds me of my little boy oh so many years ago. :) Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails