Sunday 1 May 2011

LET'S PAPER PIECE TILDA ... PART 2

Afternoon All
I'm here again with a reminder that you still have a week to enter over at TOTALLY TILDA - we are paper piecing Tilda :)
Go check out the DT samples for inspiration they are all great ... as usual LOL
I'm also proud to be sponsoring this challenge this time around and you can win some of my digi downloads from SENTIMENTS 4 YOU
Anyway ... here's my paper pieced Tilda ...


I made this card for our daughter's 21st birthday last week from our son - and I thought might as well combine it with a DT card LOL!!
this has to be one of my favourite Tildas and she looks so cute paper pieced :)
for my sentiment I combined two of my digis .. as they are transparent you can "merge" them :)
you can find them HERE and HERE at Sentiments 4 You
Have a great rest of the day ... and I will be back later on with a 3rd post - good news to be had
check back later!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun...

    have a lovely afternoon..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Lynne, lovely paper piercing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynne this is absolutely beautiful what gorgeous papers, design and that image of Tilda is lovely, this is one super card and I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne
    This card is wonderful. Green and a bit more green.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails