Sunday 1 May 2011

HERE COME THE BOYS!!!!

Good Morning All
and what a beautiful morning is it here in Sunny Essex :) hope you all enjoy your Bank Holiday whatever you are doing
Well... how exciting .... today sees the launch of HERE COME THE BOYS challenge blog - I'm so excited to be a part of it!!! Sharon and Wendy asked me to be on their DT and it didn't take long for me to say yes LOL!! Blogland needs a good "Boys" challenge and here it is ... so I hope you will join us
We are sponsored this first time around by SHARON from her fabulous shop EWE 2 CAN CRAFT
and ... I can tell you there are some fabulous themes coming up!!
the first theme is:
ANYTHING GOES!!
Nice and easy huh? Pop on over and check out the DT cards they are brilliant
Here's mine .....



This little cutie is from Nellies Choice and is called BRAVE CAPTAIN and I've coloured him with copics.  I've cut the "coins" out of some Pirate DP I had, the charm is from EWE 2 CAN CRAFT,
The sentiment is one of mine and is from my new range of clear stamps that consist of 4 blank shapes with approx 10 sentiments that fit inside
 this one is the "Ticket" set and can be found at my shop CRAFTS 4 YOU - when stamped out it fits perfectly inside the EK Success Tickets punch (which are on order and should be in store soon)
Well .. I hope you likey and I will be back later with a reminder for Totally Tilda
so ... have a good day until later

6 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous card Lynne, I love this little pirate and your great colouring. What an exciting day indeed!
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooo much for joining our team. I love this card. See you soon.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne, amazing card, fab design! karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne, this is a super cute card, fab colouring of a sweet image and I LOVE that charm - I'm going to have to get me some of those! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm so excited to be on a Design Team of such talented ladies, even if I'm only a temp ;-) Going to have a stroll around your blog now, bye......Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Lil Ole Pirate!!! Fab card, fab designer and friend Lynne!! love the sentiment too, please put this aside for friday! Big Hugs Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card its brilliant! I love the colours you used :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails