Sunday 30 January 2011

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!!

Afternoon All!!
Well ... I'm not very happy with the tennis!!!! Still there's always next time LOL :)
Anyway .... thank you all for taking part in the DCD Christmas Club 1st Birthday Blog Hop....
hope you had fun!!
Don't forget to check all the other DT Blogs to see who the winners are there too!
I had 47 comments (but one was removed) so that makes 46
I put you all in random.org and the winner is ..........

No. 37
SHIME!!
Congratulations!!!!
Can you please email me on lindasalmon826@btinternet.com so I can sort out your prize for you

Don't forget you still have until Friday 4th February to enter the challenge so pop on over to DCD CHRISTMAS CLUB to check out the cards and enter yours :)
Catch up with you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails