Saturday 8 January 2011

COSY & WARM - PUNCH IT OUT!!!

Morning All!!
and welcome to our first challenge for 2011 at DCD CHRISTMAS CLUB 
it's never too early to start your christmas cards and think how happy you will be at Christmas 2011 when all your cards are made .... if you entered our challenge ever week you would have 52 cards ready to go!!!
this week we want to see you :
PUNCH OUT YOUR SENTIMENT
I'm very proud to sponsor DCD CHRISTMAS CLUB every month from my digi store SENTIMENTS 4 YOU and this week the DT worked with my sentiments :o) ... thank you girlies!!! the winner of the challenge will get to spend $10 in my store!!!
Please pop on over and check out the DT cards they are, as always, absolutely fab!!!
Here's mine


As you can see I'm still in love with my copics ... but I really must not neglect my promarkers so will try to use them next time lol, the image is a Penny Black stamp and the sentiment is one of mine from a set of 6 which you can find at SENTIMENTS 4 YOU, background paper is from a very old papermania stack I've had for years!!
Hope you join us :o)
I would like to enter :
7 Kids Challenge - Hot or Cold
ABC Christmas - Anything Christmas

Oh .... before I go ..... I just have to tell you that over at PRAIRIE FAIRY we are having a DT call - we are looking for 5 new Fairy Princesses - pop on over and check it out - all the details are there of how to apply and the lovely Queen Fairy, Roberta, is giving away a free digi to get you on your way ... what are you waiting for ..... off you go!!!

Until next time ....

8 comments:

  1. I love the card Lynne - glad you are enjoying your Copics (did you know there are 36 new colours out shortly making the Ciao range a super 180 shades). I'm a bit naughty with my Promarkers and really should use them more often but I seem to automatically reach for the Copics.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grand idea Lynne.
    One christmas card a week. Any fool should be able to manage that ;0) Ok, I confess, that was my last years resolution and it didn't happen.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card Lynne.... what a good idea ... happy new year xx jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lynne this is absolutely wonderful I so love, love that image and the design is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I really like this Snowman he looks so warm and cosy! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combination of hot and cold. Very cute! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the papers are perfect with the image. And the colors wonderful.Thank you for sharing this with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kid's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails