Tuesday 1 February 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DI

Afternoon all
Couldn't show you this card until today and I hadn't given it to my friend Di :) It was actually her birthday last week but I saw her last night - had a fab night out with the girls - so good to get together!!
Her favourite colour is green ... so green it had to be!!


This is one of my new Tildas and I've paper pieced her balloon to match the DP and for a change I've stamped onto watercolour paper and painted with distress inks ... I really must do this more often as I really enjoyed it :), punch the side with my stampin up punch so it looks like I've torn it out the book and finished off with a swirl, a bow and some card candy.  The sentiment is one of mine and can be found as part of a set of 6 at SENTIMENTS 4 YOU
I would like to enter :
Paper Play - Layer it Up
Just Magnolia - Going Dotty
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by :)

10 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! and a sentiment is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Lynne and the sentiment is fab. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total cuteness, love her in green, and love the dotty balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Lynne fabulous colours and details!perfectly gorgeous and the papers are beautiful!

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Lynne and such a gorgeous colour too :o)

    Loving that sentiment, lovely words!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Lynne! Glad you had a good night out! Can't wait to hear all about it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Lynne and those shades of green are beautiful.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this card....so many out there are over the top but this is just right and i love the green. xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I love that green paper Lynne, gorgeous card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails