Sunday 8 August 2010

MY NEW BLOG VENTURE

Hey everyone!!
Well .... what a weekend I've had I have been busy creating a new blog from where I hope to sell my own digital sentiments.  I have been designing my own for a while and hope you can some fun with them too :o)
If you follow the link below you can grab a "FREEBIE".
I hope to give you freebies, let you take advantage of different offers and most of all acquire sentiments that you can just resize and print out whenever you want to.
Please take the time to pop over and have a look - I would really appreciate it :o)



I'd love to know what you think - I'm a little bit nervous LOL :o)

Lots of Love

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Well done and best of luck to you
    Love Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been over for a look and acquired my freebie (thanks) - I'll make a card and post on my blog to help spread the word hun x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx
    Ps The blog looks fab - love the ribbon background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck darling ...but I know you're not gonna need it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails