Sunday 15 August 2010

BLOG AWARD :o)

Hey Everyone
Well ... it has been a busy weekend for me I was working Friday and Saturday and I have been out all day today.  Anyway, when I got home and "logged on" I was delighted to have received a Blog Award


 from Di - So a massive big thank you to Di who I have come to know over the past week as she has been helping me set up my new sentiments blog - BIG HUGS :o)

So here's what I have to do :
Thank the person who gave it to you - Thanks Di :o)

Copy the Award and post it on your Blog

List 3 things that you love about yourself - oh dear lol!!
I love my sense of humour - I can normally find a joke in everything
I love the fact I have the ability to create
I am proud that I have had the courage to leave the 9-5 grind and do my hobby as a job

Post a picture you love :o)
I'm posting two ;P


my hubby Mike, my daughter Hannah & her boyfriend Luke and me

My son Daniel before his leaving Prom

Tag 5 people you would like to give this award to:

Susie for being the first person to ask me to be on her DT team - and being so good to me :o)
Lori for being so welcoming :o)
Trish for also being so welcoming :o)
Evgenia for being the first ever Russian I've known lol :o)
Sarah for introducing me to Promarkers :o)

there are so many others as well that inspire me and I love looking at all your blogs and you all deserve a blog award too :o)

Lots of Love

2 comments:

  1. congrats with your award hun
    you've urn it
    yppu make great things
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you Lynne I am totally honoured and what a lovely thing to say thank you darling I will blog it with pride Mwah !!!!!
    hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails