Monday 9 August 2010

A BEARY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Morning All!!
Well ... after my exhausting weekend I've realised I've got loads of cards to make this week - an anniversary card, two birthday cards, three cards for a workshop next Tuesday and numerous samples for my Demo on 21st - PHEW!!! Better get going then hadn't I LOL
This is the anniversary card for my brother and sister-in-law - but, as you do, had to make sure it fitted a couple of challenges - the image is my newest download from Di's Digi Downloads - A Time to Remember - I just love her images - I've coloured with promarkers and kept to colour theme for one of my challenges.  The sentiment is one of my own designs which I am now selling across on my other blog Sentiments 4 You (bear (excuse the pun lol) with me tho as i'm still "tweaking" - I will post when it is up and ready to use)



My Challenges are :


Hope you like it and thanks for looking :o)
Lots of Love

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne WOW this is just fabuluous! can i put it on my digi site?
    Did you get up and running?
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute Lynne.
    Love sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne,

    Aren't these bears just gorgeous! What a cute couple. Great colouring, your sentiment looks fabulous and I love the butterfly :)

    Thanks for joining Colour Create Challenge this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne me again!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute couple. Great coloring. Great colors. Love your sentiment. Best wishes on your new blog.
    Hugs & Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails