Sunday 26 February 2012

HEY LITTLE BIRDIE!!

Morning all
Beautiful morning here in Essex :) I'm off out shopping with my daughter this morning so before I go I need to let you know that a new challenge starts at TOTALLY TILDA today :)
This time its all about .....
DIE CUTS & PUNCHES
We need to see some die cuts and some punched out elements on your card ... easy peasy!!!
Here's mine ...



I've used a Martha Stewart PATP to make my cute little doiley, and Nellie Snellie punches for the flowers, the DP's are from a MME paper pad "Blink of an Eye", the fence, birdhouse and bird are all from the same Marianne Creatables die cut set .... love it!! I've coloured my Tilda with Promarkers for a change and ruffled some seam binding along the edge of her and finished off with pearls.  The ticket sentiment I bought at Ally Pally ages ago and forgot I had them - oops! ... I think they are by Creative Expressions :)
I hope you likey and thanks for stopping by ... don't forget to check out all the inspiration over at TOTALLY TILDA and then join us :)
Right ... must dash and get ready to go shopping :)
Catch up with you all soon


8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the little details!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable.. love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne how sweet is this cuite? lovely take on the Die cuts & punches, pretty flowers on the fence great layout.

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynne this is beautiful I do so love that image of Tilda and what a great little scene you have created, the die cuts look great I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Lynne, love all those little details on the side, also your card design. hugs, and thanks for visiting my blog and those lovely comments. Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne this is such a lovely card I have just bought a Tilda stamp and some others for the first time, can't wait to try them.Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Card.. Adorable little birdhouse.. And I love the flower in Tildas Hair.. -So Cute.. :o) And I guess she has picked it at the fence.. :o)... Beautiful edge on the lower edge..
    Lovely Card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty card, can't wait to get my dies and the tutorial will be a great help.Can you show the open roses
    tutorial sometime ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails