Wednesday 31 August 2011

SPECIAL DELIVERY

Afternoon All
Well ... can you believe it ... hubby came home last night and said another member of his team had had a baby .. a girl this time... and can I make another card!
He loved the one I made yesterday so I just did exactly the same ... but in pink :)




All the details are the same as yesterday but I've used a different sentiment from the Baby Lines set of 6 ... these are now available to buy on my website Crafts 4 You .. HERE
Just love this image and may well possibly use it every time I have to make a new baby card LOL
Catch up with you soon


8 comments:

  1. Looks lovely in pink Lynne. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynne - works so well in either colour.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another winner.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm love it in Pink too!
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fantastic Lynne but then I am not surprised the boy card was gorgeous and this one is as well I am sure it will be received with just as much enthusiasm.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so beautiful Lynne....love the image and your gorgeous sentiment too...

    hope you are well sweetie...and having plenty of rest too...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card!
    Simple but sweet!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lynne and I love the other one below too.
    I'm still without internet so can't email you as this dongle thing is not strong enough to send emails, but at least it allows me on the blogs !!
    I just wanted to let you know my order arrived and thank you very very much for my moving pressie you do spoil me thank you xxxxoooxxxxx I love it to bits.
    I'll phone you in the week
    Big hugs and many thanks my friend
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails