Friday 26 August 2011

CRAFTS 4 YOU IS PUBLISHED!!!!!!

Afternoon All
I'm so sorry it's been ages since I posted but I'm still trying to get back to normal (whatever that is lol) thank you all for your kind wishes .... it really means a lot :)
 but I had to pop on today and let you know that CRAFTS 4 YOU has been published
I'm soooooo excited!!!!
A few months ago Complete Cardmaking got in touch with me and asked me if I would like to do a feature in their magazine - WOW!!!
Basically my sentiments are on their CD as a freebie and we needed to make 8/9 cards to highlight these sentiments .. so I enlisted the help of my trusty friends DI and WENDY and we go to it... here is the result ....




We have a 6 Page Spread!!!!!
Thank you so much girls for your help and hard work you are fab!!!!!!

and to help celebrate the fact that we've been published there is a BANK HOLIDAY BONANZA on at CRAFTS 4 YOU this Bank Holiday Weekend
there is 20% off of Digital Downloads
and 20% off of my own design Clear Stamp sets from Sentiments 4 You
PLUS ....
FREE P&P on ALL your orders!!!!

Hope you all have a fab weekend and I promise I will be back very soon but until then ....

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic feature Lynne, Congratulations hon, you deserve it after all your hard work over the past year.!!!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW 6 pages thats amazing and well done you! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lynne, that's fab news - well done.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought it yesterday and can't wait to "play" this weekend. It looks really great Lynne - all your hard work is paying off. With love 'fred x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my copy this morning and read the Mag whilst Martin was having a CT Scan.
    It is a great spread, you girls must have worked very hard.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails