Tuesday 18 October 2011

I'VE BEEN PUBLISHED ... AGAIN!!

Good Morning All
Apologies for no posts for a week but I have been suffering with a cold and cough which has made me feel lousy :( .. but I had to drop by this morning and show you that I have been published again ... I'm so excited!!!!!
I am in the magazine supplement for Simply Cards & Papercraft which is concentrating on Christmas cards .....


I have used one of my sentiments from a set of 6 CHRISTMAS SAYINGS and cut it out using a nestie, the DP is from a Prima paper pad NORTH COUNTRY, the flowers are a cut and emboss Nellies punch POINSETTIA and I have finished it off with some SEAM BINDING and ADHESIVE PEARLS
Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by .. I'm off to lay on the sofa and feel sorry for myself LOL
Catch up with you all soon :)

10 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations Lynne hunni. Will you remember all your lowly friends when you get really famous??????? LOL
    Seriously hun, love the card and you deserve all the recognition you get.
    big hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn
    congrats on being published!

    I know how you feel. I am still sneezing and coughing after a week!

    Hope you feel better soon
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WELL DONE YOU It's a fantastic piece and your card is fab! Glad your starting to feel better, I think I might be coming down with something as I have been sneezing alot today!
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats hon, you deserve this with all your hard work. I hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Done You.
    Hope you improve quickly.
    Big giant hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lynne. It's lovely so see your name in print.
    Hope you are soon fully recovered and bright and breezy again.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you sweetie....and I hope you are feeling a tad better too hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Done Lynne! Love the card and nice to see you in print yet again! Going from strength to strength! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynne
    This is FAB!! i see you everywhere, i smile when i do and think i know this lady! tee hee well done and i hope it does its job!
    Hugs Di xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails