Sunday 25 September 2011

THREE LITTLE CUTIE PIES

Afternoon All!!
Well I've finally recovered from my day at Ally Pally yesterday :) had a fab day with Wendy Woo!!! and it was so good to meet up with Vicky and it was great to see Sarah again :)
Got lots of new bits and bobs as well ...
Lili of the Valley stamps, stencils, new Sizzix dies, tag stamps, some great 12x12 papers yummy oh and some more copic colours too!!!
Anyway ... here is another Lili of the Valley Christmas card .. these little cuties may have made their way home with me yesterday he he he... thank you Wendy!!!



These beauties are called ALL IN A ROW and I've coloured them with copics, the papers are from a free My Minds Eye paper pad that came with this month's Cardmaking and Papercraft and I've embellished with PEARL GEMS, SEAM BINDING and flowers cut with a Nellie Snellen flower punch/emboss SMALL POINSETTIA .  The sentiment is one of mine from a clear stamp set MINI MUST HAVES - CHRISTMAS
I would like to enter these little cuties in
Here's Woo's fab sketch
I've just turned it around to the right :)
Hope you likey and I'll catch up with you all soon

11 comments:

  1. Well done surviving a day with our boss lady ;0) don't tell her I said that or she mite slap my legs. I'm so glad you've used those papers I forgot I had them. Your card is lovely BTW,
    Big hugs and thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenges,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Lynne this is so cute hun...and it was soooo lovely to meet you and Wendy too...!

    Spent far to much money....but we need it...well that's what I have told Steve anyway...lol...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How cute is that stamp!! I'm glad it found it's way home with you! It was a great day! I'm gonna stamp mine out too! Lol!! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies 1st Challenge! big Hugs Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Lynne this is absolutely gorgeous what a beautiful image, those papers, colours and design look super. It sounds like you had a great time and bought a lot of goodies at the craft show Lynne look forward to seeing some more of your new stash.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lynne - sounds like you have ots of ne gto play with...look forward to seeing what you do with them.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish I could get to that show! Your card is lovely Lynne and that image is so cute.

    Enjoy your goodies!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lynn!! How are you doing? It sounds like you all had a great day out, i'm not jealous, i'm really not, lol! I love your take on the sketch and the adorable stamp you have used. Thank you so much for joining the Cutie Pies for our 1st challenge and good luck!! Still miss the Divas!!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lynne
    It was so lovely to see you again at Ally Pally.But how bad am I? I had my camera and never got a photo of the 2 of us. I remembered later in the day when I took some other photos.

    Must make sure I do it next time
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww how cute is this stamp! love your card. I must buckle down to making some cards....I have loads of birthday's for October not to mention getting ready for Christmas!
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one lovely card.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails