Monday 20 June 2011

GET WELL SOON

Afternoon blogland
So sorry I'm late in posting my DT card today ... got caught up with orders and didn't realise the time - anyway enough of the excuses LOL .... today sees the start of a new challenge at DIE CUT DREAMS where this time we want to see  .....
RED WHITE and BLUE
Pop on over and check out the DT cards .. they are fab!!!!!
Here's mine .....
This was actually a card I made for a class I did a while back "Easels Galore" - I had wanted to try this double easel for ages and was really pleased with the results - my ladies enjoyed it too :)



These are both Whiff of Joy stamps Dr Oakley and Little Nurse and I've coloured them with Promarkers, the papers are from Craft Creations, the ribbon is my new love "Retrostitch" and the sentiments are from my own clear stamp design range "Squares with Wording"
All of which are available at my webshop CRAFTS 4 YOU
Hope you likey and thanks for stopping by :)
Catch up with you soon



6 comments:

  1. Oh I luv a red card and this one ius gorgeous and the images are such cuties.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easel card Lynne. Love the striking red
    Hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps are lovely - great card Lynne.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Lynne.
    See you soon.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Lynne, love the bright red and such an awesome design
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lynne what a great card , fab design and I love the paper too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails