Sunday 17 April 2011

MY NEW WEBSITE AND LAUNCH DAY

Morning Blogland
PHEW!!! ..... I'VE LAUNCHED!!!!!
What a day I had yesterday - It went way beyond my wildest dreams!! So many people turned up and I can't begin to thank them enough for all their support - it has been brilliant!!! I now realise how many wonderful friends I have - thank you all so much!!!!!
Would you like to see some pics ......
Here you go
Before everyone arrived
My ribbons!! and my wonderful ribbon rack made by my brother!!
Just Mingling
And again
A Big, Big thank you to everyone who came!!!
About to push the button to launch the website!!!
It has been a very exhausting couple of weeks but well worth it, I am just a little bit proud of myself!!
I really hope you all like my new website, here is a badge for you sidebar if you would like to pop it on your blog with a link - that would be absolutely fab!!!!
My website is ......
and here is the badge
Thanks so much again to everyone for all your support - it really is appreciated big time!!!!!
Have a great day
Catch up with you all soon

13 comments:

  1. Congrats and best of luck with your new business! I wish I lived a little closer I would certainly be there to check out all your amazing goodies. This small problem of an ocean between me and your shop seems such a nuisance!
    The ribbon rack looks awesome, BTW. You have a very smart brother!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and best wishes on your new venture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heres wishing good luck & best wishes for your new venture Lynne...looks like you had a great start..off to pop your badge in me side bar...

    mummy XXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! looks sooo cool! good luck! really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOW EXCITING! Off to check out the store now! Congrats Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne.
    I popped over to your new web site first thing this morning. GREAT.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting Lynne....congrats!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! You look as though you all had a lovely day! Congratulations on your launch!
    Chrissyxx
    LOve your ribbon rack how Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooh well done Lynne and I wish you tons of good luck in your new venture, wished I lived closer so I could take a peek for real.
    Looks like you had a great day!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, congrats and good luck hon! Love that ribbon rack, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on launching the website! Wish you lots of luck with it :D And alot of customers :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing goodies & fab website! Well done on such a successful launch, I'm glad I was there to support you! Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,here i have an award for you =)
    http://stamparoundtheblock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails