Tuesday 15 March 2011

TIME FLIES ... WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!!

Afternoon All
Just thought I'd pop by and share with you a card I made for my classes this week ... this is one of three - but it's pink so it just had to be the first one I show you LOL
We did "cards with jewels" and we made pins and hanging jewels :)
Lots of fun was had and lots of stray beads went everywhere lol
I've used Dandelion Clock from Lili of the Valley and coloured with Promarkers, used glossy accents on her wings and sprinkled with "icicles", matted and layered and embellished with card candy from Craftwork Cards.  Pins were made by simply pushing beads onto a head pin and glueing each stage with glossy accents, I then popped them into a polystyrene block to "dry" which only takes about 10 minutes.  The sentiment is from one of my new clear stamp sets On Your Birthday which you can find at SENTIMENTS 4 YOU - they are also available as digital downloads too :)
Hope you likey :)
I'll be back to show you the others soon ... can't show you them all just yet and I have another lot of ladies tomorrow doing the class and they can't see all the cards before they make them!!!
Catch up with you all soon

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh what a lovely card. Sooo sweet and pink, I knew I should have booked that class.
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab class, loved all three cards. Thanks to a brill teacher, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lynne. I do adore these LOTV images. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lynne, Your cards and your classes are always fantastic, I have so many nice comments on my work since I've been coming along to the class! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful Lynne and I love your wee pins ..........must try that out lol!

    Great sentiment too hun,

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really looking forward to the class tomorrow. But a tad worried about "the pink" ;0)
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll love it Cally.The card is fab. Can't wait to see the others! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails