Tuesday, 21 December 2010

VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CARD

Morning All
Just thought I'd share with you the card I made for my daughter and her boyfriend for Christmas - she has been with him for just over 3 years now and this is the first one I've made as a "joint" card .... awh they grow up so fast!!!! This year he will also be spending Christmas with us :o)



I've used the winter scene magnolia background stamp, coloured with promarkers and cut out with a nestie shape, the tag is my new doo hickey "vintage tag" which I just had to have lol - I've printed out the sentiment and then cut it out using the tag shape - lots of gem sparkles to create swirls :o)

I would like to enter :-
Cute Card Thursday - One for the Kids (well... she's my baby lol)

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by :o)
Off now to wrap pressies hehe


12 comments:

  1. wow!!! It is very beautiful!!! Love this image - it reminds me my brother and me when we were the little kids))) I wish that was the same back)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lynne, lovely image,they will love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are going to love it, Lynne - wonderful card! Lovin' your style!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Lynne!
    Such a pretty card hun and they will just love it :o)
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! they will love it! A great sentiment indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the images.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card lynne. They will be bowled over by it! have a great christmas see you in the new year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Love the sweet couple and the pretty scene. Thanks for joining us at TG.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute design.:)
    Thanks for join us at SD, hope to see you next time, and Merry Christmas.
    Hugs, ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with our “Punch it Out” challenge at Craft Your Days Away

    Happy New Year!

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and I'm sure they will love the card! Thanks for joining us at Simple Doodles - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails