Thursday 11 November 2010

IN REMEMBRANCE

Morning All
This is my midweek reminder card for Fairy Fun Friday and should be posted tomorrow but I know Bertie won't mind that I've posted it a day early on Remembrance Day.  I'm not sending this card to anyone but it is dedicated to all the brave men and women who lost their lives and those that are still fighting - we thank you!


The image is called "Hoisting Sails" and is from Prairie Fairy and you can find it HERE, I've coloured with pencils and blended, I've made my poppy from circle punches and the sentiment is one of mine which is my FRIDAY FREEBIE which I've posted early - there are actually two freebies - pop over and grab yours now CLICK HERE
Off now to finish off my demo samples for Saturday :o)
See you all soon


4 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful card Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an apt card Lynne - so many of the 'little ships' that helped to rescue our lads from the beaches of Dunkirk came from the Thames and Essex area.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to remember! It would have been my Aunties birthday today! So today memories are precious! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, peaceful image and so right for the theme. Lovely card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails