Monday 25 October 2010

NEWS ... NEWS .... NEWS!!!!!

Morning Blogland!!!
I'm here with some very, very, very, exciting news!!!
On 1st December I am launching a new Challenge Blog "DO IT WITH DIGI'S"


I have assembled an absolutely fantastic Team of "Digi Divas" to delight you with their creations!!
and they are all raring to go!!
We will launch on Wednesday 1st December with some very yummy blog candy.. Mmmmmm :o)
Blog candy will end on Midnight GMT on 31st December and the winner will be announced on 1st January 2011
Our first challenge will begin on Thursday 6th January 2011 and will be a fortnightly challenge - we have some fabulous sponsors lined up with some great prizes for you :o)
I will also be popping in and out with some "FREEBIE" digi sentiments :o)
If you pop over now - the blog is up and running but still a work in progress - but you can become a follower and then when we update it and blog candy launches you will be notified.
We are all soooo excited for this and hope you will be too
Catch you all later :o)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun .... look forward to the start date. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I always looking for Challenges related with digis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! Off to have a peep!!!!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy bee you are - all looks very interesting.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know how you find time lynne, sounds brilliant hugs j xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails