Monday 20 September 2010

NEW BLOG BACKGROUND

Evening All!!
I am just beside myself with excitement tonight and had to tell you all!!! My lovely friend and DT Buddy - Roberta from Prairie Fairy has custom made me my blog background and header using two of my cards - she has taken the background from the surfer card and the Tilda from the beach card - and all I can say is WOW!!!! I absolutely love it and absolutely love her - thank you so much Bertie - YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!



Don't you just think it's stunning!!

14 comments:

  1. Pardon the pun.........but it's 'refreshing'!! WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now that is fab - aren't you lucky having friends like that.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Wow It's so personal!
    LOVE, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so much fun to do this Lynne! I fell in love with that background you made and the rest is history!

    xoxoxoxox

    Just mail me your first born dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just brilliant - I love it! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky girl you are. It is really great.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thats really cool Lynne I love it , our Bert is so clever isn't she .......we sure are lucky to have her as our friend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one Gorgeous Blog!!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, its beautiful, lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This is fantastic Lynne!, your buddy is just soooo clever and i'm green with envy lol!
    Take care Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is amazing, and I just love the way Tilda bobs up and down. What a lovely and very talented friend you have.
    See you soon, Sharon x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So clever, looks fab! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHhh love the blog design! Just fabulous and those cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails