Sunday 11 July 2010

GUEST BOOK

Hey everyone!! I'm Back!!
Well ... I've spent all day today making the wedding card and the guest book and I have just finished yay!!! The best news is my daughter loves them both :o)  The colours and theme of the wedding are pink and butterflies so I needed to incorporate both - I have covered chipboard with dotty bazill, and bound it together with my bind it all machine and tied ribbon around the rings, the names and date are cut on my Cricut machine and the butterflies are Martha Stewart - I'm really pleased with it :o)




And Guess what i've found a challenge to enter:

Thanks for looking
and can I just say thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me I really appreciate them :o)
Lots of Love

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous guest book Lynne. This will definitely be treasured
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Lynne, I'm sure Lauren & Andrew will treasure it forever.

    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ought to be really proud of yourself, getting the card and book made in one day! It is lovely! That wedding theme, pink and butterflies ring a bell! I don't know why!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful love the pink and those gorgeous butterflies. Thanks for joining in this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a gorgeous design Lynne!! Love how the gems trail around the names!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunningly beautiful! What a treasure.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails