Saturday 15 May 2010

MAY SKETCH CHALLENGE

Morning All!!
Goodness me it seems like ages since I posted anything but I have been sooooo busy!!! I have had 4 YES 4!! Cricut Classes this week, I have been sorting out the In2crafting May Challenge and on top of that have decorated two rooms...... phew I need a rest!! I have sooo missed my challenges but just haven't had time and can't wait to get back to doing some more next week, - so I thought I'd do a quick post before I go off to get ready to do another Cricut Class.
Here is my Design Team card for the challenge. I have used Joanna Sheen's Precious Petals CD Rom and used circle nestabilies to cut the images into a pyramage. I haven't used CD's for age and really enjoyed doing this
Hope you like it :o)

Thanks for looking :o)

3 comments:

  1. this is very sweet and lovely
    love the colors you used


    karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your card Michellex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lynne it is so cute. Demi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails