Wednesday, 10 November 2010

SANTA IS COMING

Afternoon everyone!!
Still busy getting cards ready for my demo on Saturday, don't forget it you live nearby pop along and say Hi :o)
So I thought I'd show you the third card I did for my "Christmas with Magnolias" class - I've done it once and still have 3 more times to do - very popular and kept getting full up LOL


I've coloured Tilda with promarkers and the tree is a die cut from Nellie Snellen which I've cut with coredinations card and sanded, sentiment is from magnolia too :o)
I would like to enter :
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by :o)

7 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I love her decked out tree and the jingle bells, too!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - great use of traditional colours. Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne
    Sue and I will be doing this class with you next Wed. And, her daughter and friend I believe. Double trouble ;0)
    Great card and I am sure we will all enjoy it.
    Crafting with love
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is Gorgeous. LOve this Tilda.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynne!, such a sweet tilda and great papers too. Will try to get there on Sat, would love to meet up :o)
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Lynne I so love, love, love this card, the colours, design and Tilda look amazing, did I say that I love it lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and Tilda is gorgeous.Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails