Wednesday, 27 October 2010

MAKE A GIRLY LILAC BOW

Morning All!!
Pleased to say that my Aunt was in really good spirits when we saw her yesterday and looked surprisingly good - Bless her!! and she loved her card!!!
Thank you all so much for your good wishes - they were lovely to read this morning :o)
Anyway ... today we see another challenge at Cooking it up with Katie
The recipe this week is:
Make it Girly
Add some Lilac
Tie a Bow
We are sponsored this time by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and we all got to play with their images :o)
Here's mine :o)

I've coloured with promarkers and cut the image out with a nestie, the backing paper is from a stack by Marianne - Spring and added some flowers / gems :o)
My other challenges are :

where Letraset are the sponsors

Before I go can I say sorry I haven't been commenting on all your lovely blogs much lately - been so busy with my sentiments blog and getting up and ready for the new challenge blog - but I will make a supreme effort to get round to you all in the next few days :o)
and on the subject of my SENTIMENTS BLOG please take a minute to pop over as I've posted my Freebie Friday early for a very special reason!!!
Catch you all soon :o)

9 comments:

  1. yet another lovely card Lynne, glad to hear your aunt liked the card hugs j xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lilac card hun. Glad you Aunt is feeling good. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lilac! Great card Lynne. I have posted your PINK card on the Pink Friday blog too. Thanks
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the Lilac!! Lynne.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lynne and thank you for the 'Freebie' over on your other site.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Lynne!, such a cute image and great colour, and the flowers and blow look stunning!
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great one as usual! Love the colour and everything about it! Glad your aunt was chirpy,bet the lovely card helped. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is lovely Lynne. Great colours xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. once again a sample of your PERFECT colour co-ordination skills! Absolutely stunning!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails